Friday, June 20, 2008

Sim: Self Sim



This Sim is modeled after me, it's a very close representation, my daughter thinks sometimes looking at the Sim is like looking at a cartoon of me, so I am guessing I did a good job.

My Sims stopped working for awhile. I had tried to install Bon Voyage and it was very glitchy on the comp, so I uninstalled and then everything kind of was OK. Then I got Free Time and that got glitchy as well (it was because of my computer, not the game itself).

A couple of weeks ago I got a new computer and my Sims 2 has been running perfectly fine. The only thing is I no longer have all the custom content, so I am slowly but surely building up my huge library of CC again and this time organizing them in subcategories as I go along.

Anyhow, I will be updating weekly from now on, so be sure to visit again.

No comments: