Monday, September 1, 2008

The FIRST Apartment

I've reinstalled my Sims game and now have the Apartment Life EP (I love it so far!) I also cleared all my previous CC, so these rooms are a bit bare. I'm sure it won't take long to acrue all the CC I had stored up though. *hehe*

Here is test apartment home in one of the premade Maxis apartment. It looks like a prison from the outside, but I was really excited to get in there and try out everything.

I love the vents and exposed building materials. I also love that things can be moved up and down the wall (only applies to objects that are "wall hangings")

Anyhow, I will eventually build London style townhomes which I have always wanted to do ever since Nightlife came out. YAY!

But for now, some screens from the first apartment I've occupied.



1 comment:

Toni said...

That looks so cozy! Such a cute apartment. Where did you get those book stacks that are out on the balcony? If I may ask of course?